Thursday, July 15, 2004

New Template

/Me changed the template. This is great new look and feel, but I lost all my old comments. Hmmmm, it's high time you people put them all back.

I am trying to add nice sunflower in the corner of blog header, but all it shows is blue strip. I am still trying!!!

Hmmm, did you notice? I have put nice titles for all the posts. It looks so much better now. I am happy with myself.

For people who need the site feed URL, here it is...

http://small-tiger.blogspot.com/atom.xml

9 comments:

aaditya said...

Yay! cool looking header!

Congrats :)

MMN said...

Hoo template changing week for everyone. :)
Very nice new look.
What... you lost the valuable comments we put in, the ones which were entered after spending hours and hours of intellectual effort? No more comments for you :P

Truly Me said...

Hi,
me here for the first time.you hav a gr8 blog. and yeah, this is a cool template.
~gans.

V said...

I do miss all those old comments....

I think I will make up some and put them on back :-D


Hey Ganesh, Thanks for stopping by.

Noufal said...

w00t!

Troll paradise. HERE I COME!

Anonymous said...

Hmm , you moved to blogspot commenting ... the previous one was by someelse I think ?
Maybe the modifications you did to the previous template can be done again to get back the old comments ... try this _after_ disabling blogger's comments options - same thing happened to me :)

Blogspot commenting is quiet tedious - way too many questions and links to navigate to actually post a comment :P

Anonymous said...

The above comment is by me ... forgot to sign my name - and I refuse to login to post a comment :)

Mridul

MMN said...

Jada.. Jada.. Onnu poda Suskie. :)

Anonymous said...

Yup, even I don't like this damn login-to-comment thing. I think I should host my comments somewhere else....

My precious comments!!!