Thursday, April 28, 2005

/me and Photoshop



It's been a while since I installed Photoshop on my laptop, but every time I try to use it, I used to be awestruck. I mean, there is so much you can do with the pictures, that I ended up NOT doing anything. :-P

I liked the way this one has turned out (considering that it was taken with a cellphone camera). May be it requires a bit of cropping in the left side... but what the heck. I can only do this much at 3 AM in the morning. :-D

As soon as I get some more time, I will try to transmogrify some more photos. I am in love with Photoshop (ok, may be just 5-6 menu options for now).

4 comments:

neurohavoc said...

no... don't loose the left... gives an other-world look. also u could give a caption abt some crap like the human spirit overshadowing whatever fancy stuff it is that human spirits generally tend to overshadow :-)

Anonymous said...

Heh, nice work. Have you tried the Gimp for similar work?
(Btw, totally agree with above comment about the title:D )

Anonymous said...

hey V, that's really really beautiful. it has an otherwordly feel, as if you are taking a journey to space (-:

Moonjungle said...

I Find this site way too useful:
www.photoshopsupport.com