Sunday, August 21, 2005

Pasta

I keep hunting for the food items, which can be prepared in less than 10 minutes.

I can't say Maggie is my favorite food. But I like to make Hakka noodles. I experiment with noodles a lot. Noodles are easy to make. If you can make a nice spicy sauce, then noodles with a lot of vegetables are the best bet.

This month, I am trying to cook pasta. I think I like the soft pasta. The half cooked variety tastes a bit raw. Last month I got a pack of "Fusilli" pasta, but I never got myself to open it. Google says these sauces go well with it - Thick tomato sauces, meat sauces, chunky sauces, and cheese sauces. Cool, I don't have any of those. No wonder I didn't try to make pasta all these days.

Yesterday night I was feeling a bit adventurous. I steamed some pasta and some green peas and mixed it all with spicy Tomato Sambal. It tasted nice.

Or may be I was too hungry. :-)

No comments: