Wednesday, July 11, 2007

eVite party ideas

I get almost desperate to do something, when I read one of those monthly newsletters from evite.com site. Basically they provide party ideas and party invitation ideas. The ideas are so cool, that I immediately start seeing myself enjoying one of those parties. Check out few party tips here,

Summer party planning tips
  • Think brunch is all about fine china and scones? Whip up a barbecue brunch with grilled fruit salad and spicy home fries. Summer is the perfect time to try this carefree spin on the midday classic.
  • Throw a sophisticated pool party at sunset. Serve light bites to eat like fancy canapés or sushi along with refreshing, citrus-infused cocktails. Float orchid blossoms or candles along the surface of the pool for added ambiance.
  • Bring your movie night outdoors. Rent a DVD projector, speakers and a screen, or just watch the movie right on top of your stucco. Set up seating on the grass stadium-style with blankets and bean bags in front, lawn chairs and barstools in the back.

Yoohoo,

For obvious reasons (read I-am-plain-lazy) I can't plan for any of those parties myself, but I would love to be invited to them.

Any takers?

No comments: