Monday, July 04, 2005

Help me Relax

I liked this eye-pillow.

It is quoted to be an ultimate relaxation, which comes in the variety of contents. It surely sounds like a great idea. A cool pack of herbs to sooth your eyes and finally to get you into the dreamland.... alright.

My only problem is that I can't remain in one position for long. I might end up dropping that eye pillow in my bed soon enough. Considering that it is a cold pack, I am sure it will make me wake up after a while. It gets so darn cold in the night nowadays. LOL.

So the problem is, all these "soothing" things end up making me more conscious. Since I need to remove those things before falling asleep, I keep checking "ok, am I going to sleep now?" all the time instead of actually sleeping.

I wish they could come up with a vanishing eye-pillow.

4 comments:

Alex Schroeder said...

I doubt that eye-pillows will help at all. If you can't sleep then you need to change your life -- work less or read something boring before you go to bed or do some exercise or not eat for a few hours before you go to bed etc. I'm sure it will be a complicated tortuous quest for the exact factors that make you tense and won't let you sleep. But I'm just as sure that in the end, you can find it. And I'm pretty sure it won't be an eye-pillow. ;)

V said...

Heh Alex,

I am able to sleep alright without any of those "soothing" things. But I sure fancy using them. :-)

Anonymous said...

oh no..the list of 'useless' things fancied/bought by you is already long.
*no more additions* please.
--a well wisher :D

Anonymous said...

I have found one of those useful when I go on a bus though. The fact that you feel like your eyes are closed even when you open them.