Sunday, October 09, 2005

Shopping, sweat and Tremors

Back from Delhi...

All I can remember is "shopping". I really had enough of it. I wouldn't want to speak of shopping for another month now (at least).

Delhi is kinda bad place to do shopping at this time. For one thing, it is so hot there and we had to move around in some really crowded places. I ended up eating loads of paneer as well. I must have gained back all my hard-lost-kilos. LOL. But it was all good. I tried some golgappas there, but (IMHO) nothing can beat the panipuri in Mumbai. :-D

We took a hand rickshaw ride. Oh Boy, it was like a roller coaster ride. Narrow roads, running cars, walking people, puddles, street dogs .... all of this made it all the more exciting. A must try if you happen to be in Delhi.

Oh well, this time I was fortunate enough to experience the tremors. Thank God, nothing destructive happened. The chair I was sitting in was shaking for almost five minutes. To be frank, I was scared in the beginning, but after a while it was a bit amusing.

All in all, I had a nice time there. Hope to see you again Delhi.

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

hablaa,

u saying enuf of shopping!! is something new (or rare?) to me.........

how about shopper's stop when i ll be in mumbai? [LOL]

hand rickshaw....[ROFL] wow.......i really want to enjoy this roller coster ride

V said...

Alright,

It's not even lasting for a week. I am off to Mumbai for shopping.