Thursday, December 09, 2004

I am what I am!

I am supposed to be all this since I am born in February..

Lot of these are so much off-the-mark that I had a good laugh myself. If you know me enough you will agree on this.


1. Abstract thoughts
2. Loves reality and abstract
3. Intelligent and clever
4. Changing personality
5. Temperamental
6. Quiet, shy and humble
7. Low self esteem
8. Honest and loyal
9. Determined to reach goals
10. Loves freedom
11. Rebellious when restricted
12. Loves aggressiveness
13. Too sensitive and easily hurt
14. Showing anger easily
15. Dislike unnecessary things
16. Loves making friends but rarely shows it
17. Daring and stubborn
18. Ambitious
19. Realizing dreams and hopes
20. Sharp
21. Loves entertainment and leisure
22. Romantic on the inside not outside
23. Superstitious and ludicrous
24. Spendthrift
25. Learns to show emotions

2 comments:

Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

"3. Intelligent and clever" .... "so much off-the-mark" indeed!

/me goes rofl

V said...

You better be careful, these are true...
12. Loves aggressiveness
13. Too sensitive and easily hurt
14. Shows anger easily

:-D