Monday, December 13, 2004

Khandala Revisited

Long long time ago I had posted about Khandala and I had promised to post the pictures I took with my cell camera. It was difficult to upload those pictures on the net, since Aaditya removed windows from his laptop. Ok, another problem was that I didn't have the data cable. :-)

I am going to buy the data cable soon. Meanwhile, I was able to upload the pictures and I just loved these.

Ok, the resolution is bad and since I have taken all these pictures from the train window, I couldn't do much with the view.... but it gives a pretty good picture of Khandala in the rainy season nevertheless.


Here you go.... green! green!! green!!!







It reminds me so much of the rainy days....

2 comments:

aaditya sood said...

Beautiful shots! You really need a good SLR, a laptop and photoshop :)

cheers!

V said...

How true...

All I need is somebody who can sponsor for all these things.

:-D